Friday, July 9, 2010

Haole Posse Reunion

I got to see half of my haole posse from my old BYU-Hawaii days! It was soooo nice to be reunited with Jackie, who I hadn't seen in 13 years! I met her family for the first time. Becky & I hadn't seen each other in 3 years, before she had her two little boys!! We had a delicious BBQ and swim at Becky's house while the kids played. It was so nice to catch up on old times and quote "Tommy Boy" lines. They truly are my "naughty pets" and I miss them already!!



5 comments:

Wayne and Ann Cowley said...

We are so happy that you have made an entry in your family blog. We've been waiting for the update. Your family looks great!!! How are your folks Tony?
Wayne & Ann
www.overthenextmountain.blogspot.com

The King Family said...

Yeah- I love your updates, and I loved your visit even more. You are so naughty, my little pet!

Rayburn Family said...

Yay! I wish I could have been there too, but take comfort in knowing Tommy Boy lives on. :-) Haole Posse rocks!

Jackie said...

It was so awesome to see you guys Krista! You're so awesome!

Marcee said...

I see you know Tim's aunt and uncle.. small world. Anyway, fun pics Krista! I would love to see my old friends from 12+ years ago and meet their families... such fun!