
Preston ordered caterpillars in the mail this year and watched them grow big and fat. Then they turned into chrysalis' and the waiting game began. Over a week later...butterflies! We released butterflies a few days later and this new idea has become a family tradition I believe. So fun!

4 comments:
How fun! I read "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" every day with AJ. Maybe when he gets older we should do the same thing as you guys! Where have you been besides sick in AZ? So glad I checked your blog today for your updates. Hope you're doing good!
What a smart idea! You'll have to share where you can order that sort of thing! I didn't know that caterillars could come in the mail! Your little man looks...like a real little man. It kills me to see them grow up, but it's so good too.
That looks like a lot of fun! I really need to get Dylans ordered soon! He would really love that!
What a cool idea! I'm sure Nathan would love that too. Your kids are two of the cutest I've ever seen. Hope you guys are doing well. We're still trying to adjust to 2 kids now. It's a bit crazy huh?
Post a Comment