February is a bad word in the Smith Family as of 2008! We had nonstop colds and flus with the pinnacle resulting in croup for Preston and RSV for Abby. That meant breathing treatments for both kids that will now continue through Abby's first year. Thankfully, only Preston and mommy had visits to the hospital. And Tony, you ask? Not even a tickle in his throat!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Flu Season, Anyone?
February is a bad word in the Smith Family as of 2008! We had nonstop colds and flus with the pinnacle resulting in croup for Preston and RSV for Abby. That meant breathing treatments for both kids that will now continue through Abby's first year. Thankfully, only Preston and mommy had visits to the hospital. And Tony, you ask? Not even a tickle in his throat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel for you guys. Nathan always ends up with croup everytime he gets a cold. We've been to the hospital many times for steroid shots. Glad you are all better now!!
Poor little darling! I know how it is- Andre is worse than ANY kid when he gets sick! Fortunately, I cannot hold him on my lap, but if I could, he would want me to! He just got over something too, so I'm glad you are all on the mend there!
Post a Comment